Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Time!

I'm a week late!!!  But happy SUMMER!!!  This is my favorite season of the year.  I think it goes back to when I was a youngin in school.  At that time I didn't know it but Summer was ME time!  Got to be outside, do a bunch of nothing, eat some paletas, cool off at the fire hydrant or with the hose on those hot days, hang out with some friends and my brothers when they let me.  I also remember the few but very awesome Summers I spent in Mexico. 


What's in store for Summer 2011?


Bike Riding 
Running
Walking
Beach
Farmer's Market (maybe Lincoln Park)
Lincoln Park Zoo
Moving in August (again)!  I'm actually very happy that I get to move in with two great friends. 
Studying (extremely difficult during the Summer <sigh>)
Continue my search for a new position
Win the Mega Millions or Powerball (or $2,500/week for life<---this is a scratch off)
And 
Baby Ramirez (aka Limoncito) will be born at the end of July (or the latest August)!  


Shout out to the Summer Birthdays (including me)!!! 


Below is a pic I took last Summer on one of my Sunrise bike rides on the Lake Shore Path.  I'm posting it as a reminder of how much I enjoyed my bike rides on the LSP.

This is a pic I took during my 1/2 marathon.  Yes, another pic to remind me to go out there and run!

1 comment:

  1. Summer time indeed! It has been one month since you have posted this and it seems you have accomplished most of these summer activities. I can't wait to read about Leo.

    ReplyDelete