Thursday, June 9, 2011

Making a list (checking it twice)!!!

It's apparent that I need to have a list of the tasks I need to accomplish otherwise I will get sidetracked.  I will start tonight!

Example:
I logged into gmail to answer a specific email that I hadn't gotten around to.  What do I do?  Click on the reader tab to see if anyone had posted to their blog LOL I guess I enjoy reading my friend's blogs! 

Example:
As I was typing this...the Santa Claus song popped in my head, in specific Jackson 5 was singing it (b/c it says "making a list and checking it twice).  So of course I looked it up :0)




Checklist before bed:
  • reply to email
  • update part of my resume 
  • get clothes ready for tomorrow's casual work day
  • drink some water
  • read my FAR book or leisure book
  • get ready for bed 
Okay, I don't want to get carried away, that's enough before bed!


 

1 comment:

  1. Checklists are amazing. I find that I accomplish so much more when I have a list. Best of all is the feeling of crossing something off the list. Keep it up LiZ

    ReplyDelete