Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting My Fitness Back On Track

Now that Spring is here (although Chicago weather is not representative of that), it's time to get back on the fitness wagon!!!  These past two years, I've been taking a break from activity during the winter.  Mostly because I either walk or run and prefer to do it outside.  Yesterday, I started my 2 month membership of Hot Yoga at TruHarmony.  I purchased it for $40 at dealsgoround.com.  A very nice deal indeed!  My first class went well.  By the end all of my clothes were drenched in tons of sweat and I managed to keep my injured ankle in tack.  I didn't get to practice all of the poses because of my ankle and frankly I'm not in the best shape.  But that will change as Spring passes and Summer appears :) Time to work on my pushups & crunches!

I also wanted to share this cool strap & sling I bought for my mat.  You can use it to carry your mat around but it's also a yoga strap and resistance cord all in one!  I bought mine at Target for $11.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment